Monday, February 3, 2014

where have I been?

Hey guys so I know it's been a couple of days since I've posted anything, hopefully I get back in my grove and can start posting everyday again. So I've been really terrible at following this 10 day challenge, so lets see how far I can get with it tonight.


Picking up right where I left off--


Day six (5 favorite items in your room)

I feel like this would clearly be the first favorite thing in my room to come to mind, MY BED.
Second would be all of my books.
My third fav, my laptop, tablet, and tv. (electrical goodies)
Ill have to go with my makeup collection for the fourth favorite.
Last, would be all of my clothes...duh.




Day seven (4 turn on's)

A great since of humor
Great taste in music, books, and movies
A charming, romantic side
Great smile

*I should use a different word other than great sometimes.


Day eight (3 turn off's)

Bad manners
Closed minded people
Someone afraid of taking risks



Day nine (2 smiley's that describe you in your life right now)

:) easy going
(: eager



Day ten (1 confession)

So I tried to think of something really interesting about myself that maybe some of you may not know about me, but after thinking long and hard (okay not that long,) I really couldn't think of much. I will however tell you that I am so incredibly excited about where my life is heading. I feel myself staring to take a new path, a better one. One that is more adventurous, less reserved, exciting, and interesting. I know that this year is going to be filled with tons of change, for the best. Im excited to see where my travels take me, and the new people God puts in my life along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment