Sunday, February 9, 2014

ABC's of ME

A – Age: 21, but I get along better with !3 year olds.

B – Bed size: Full, I know I need a bigger bed but it fits me!

C – Chore you hate: Laundry, I don't mind putting it in just hanging up clothes urks me. 

D – Dog’s name: My dog, Brewser. My family dog, Max. 

E – Essential start your day item: Face moisturizer!

F – Favorite band: ONE DIRECTION

G – Gold or Silver: Gold, always.

*pause a moment because Jo Jo just came on my Pandora, oh my god haha.

H – Height: 5'5

I – Instruments you play: The keyboard...computer that is. 

J – Job title: Hairstylist/ free spirit. 

K – Kid(s): Not anytime soon. 

L – Living arrangements: College Station, at the moment. 

M – Mom’s name: Sheila

N – Nicknames: Britt

O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I was in and out of the hospital growing up, dehydration was my middle name along with car accidents. YUCK. 

P – Pet Peeve: When people act higher than others. 

Q – Quote from a movie: "Little big, little big. I don't know lets find out!"

R – Right or left handed: Right

S – Siblings: Three!

T – Time you wake up: If I had a choice to wake up every day at 10 I would be one happy girl !

U- Underwear: Well duh, No commando for this gal

V – Vegetable you dislike: If you know me at all, then you know the answer to this is NONE. Im a very picky/ un healthy eater it's pretty bad :/

W – Ways/Reasons you run late: Taking to long to find something to wear...always

X – X-rays you've had: Dental xrays? Cat scans?

Y – Yummy food you make: Lasagna, Pasta, Brownies, Hot Wing dip!

Z – Zoo favorite: Elephants all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment