Monday, February 24, 2014

they say were too young to amount to anything else

**Random thought, I am obsessed with the new 5SOS song "She Looks So Perfect" and I currently have it on repeat while writing this blog so if I randomly start typing some strange song lyrics that's where it's coming from. 

Texas I have returned! It was such a loooooooooooooong flight (no im not exaggerating!) Our flight was delayed, then we had to sit behind literally twelve other planes inline for the runway, and once we finally got in the air it was another three hour nearly four hour flight. I spend the majority of the flight reading since the WiFi was down (rubbish I know.) I also spent the majority of the trip trying out new accents and completely annoyed Nicole with them as much as possible, it was quite funny, but to be fair most people in New York are not indeed from the city so everyone had accents I was just being like them. Anyways, so our trip was so exciting the days were long but I feel like the time flew right past us. We're jumping right back into our everyday lives tomorrow, going back to work and class. Should be amusing to see what we end up texting each other throughout the day tomorrow in regards to wishing we were back in NY.  (If there are any funny ones Ill screen shot them and post them hehe) While on this mini vacation I had a ton of realization that I may not be in the right state, I mean obliviously I'm open about my love of wanting to travel, but I feel like this trip just really set that wish into motion. I met so many people from different places all over the world and it really made me think, "what am I doing with MY life?" Like really where am I going, who am I meeting, and what places am I seeing by sitting in Texas? I want to learn a new language, and learn about different cultures, and try new foods that I've never heard of. This year I turn 22 and I've read many places that this will be the best year in your twenty's so I say BRING IT ON. Im ready for the adventures, the challenges, and all the bumps in the road that comes along with these changes. I'm so down for the change, for new things. I really want the excitement that comes along with it too! (If anyone has any ideas as to some new things or places I should do or see please send them my way.) 


Already this year is proving to be one for lots of great changes, and exciting experiences. Just a few days before my trip I was talking to a girl I work with saying how that once this trip was over I wouldn't have anything to look forward to, but boy was I wrong! For example this weekend I have plans to go to the Houston Museum of Natural Science, then for my little sisters tenth birthday my family is going camping, after that the rodeo will be coming up and hopefully going to see my girl sg again, then atx festival, a few trips to Austin here and there, SUMMER, my birthday, then on aug 22 I will be in the same room as HAROLD STYLES people when I go see the 1D concert where I will more than likely pass out and die in which the rest of the year wont even matter.... so. 


Well as if you couldn't tell already this post  random and really didn't make much since at all because I just sort of wrote random things here and there, IM TIRED PEOPLE. I just got off of being on a plane for over five hours. With that I think I will finally go to sleep. 


Oh I will leave you with some lyrics, 

if you don't swim, you'll drown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment