Monday, February 24, 2014

Airport madness

Hello there, so I'm finally at the airport waiting to board my flight back home to Texas. I was going to blog on my computer while I waited but the wifi here is messed up or something (I'm not really sure) sooo I'm writing this on my iPhone. Which isn't the BEST way of blogging so bare with me here! I know that I wanted to write more while I was on my trip but we were seriously so incredible busy that it was nearly impossible to do such a thing. When I return home I'm hoping to get right back in my grove and catch you guys up to speed with everything that happened. 

Just a quick side note, I did get a tattoo. & yes I will do a whole blog post just about the process of that whole ordeal later.

Other than that I will leave you guessing about the rest of the trip. Until I reach my next wifi spot xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment