Friday, January 24, 2014

make it official?

So I've been writing my thoughts down for months and months in a journal. They never made since, just a girl writing down her feelings here and there. Over Christmas break I decided to take my writing to the next level and create a blog. I tried many sites, tried to find one I really liked. One that I could really make my own, with a cute simple design, one that would be easy to access, and one that would be easy to operate. (Seeing that I was coming from a pen and pad.) After a few failed attempts to finding a site that suited me, I think I have finally found a home!

At first I thought I would just have the blog for myself, then I thought well that's silly I could still use my journal if I wanted to keep it to myself. So then I figure okay Ill start an anonymous blog! Yeah, stupid idea there too. Pondered back and forth of the idea of making my blog public, for many reason of course. The first being "what will people think," Im not all that clever, and I mean come on who want's to read a boring blog. SO I started to write outside of the box, or just out of my comfort zone. None of the blogs I first wrote made their debut to the site, I just wanted to keep the first few tries private. (So hopefully im not so boring since I've had a little practice.) The next big reason was, I don't want people to judge the things I write. I feel a blog is a personal space for you to write you're true thoughts down with out hesitation of others disagreement. And finally a big reason for the questioning, what if I write something and it gets me in trouble. Maybe with friends, family, or work etc.

*Mom, Dad if you read something you don't like just close the tab & please don't send me a long text following  

After the constant battle within myself, I've decided to make it official and GO PUBLIC.

With that, I hope that whoever decides to tune in will keep an open mind, not take what I say personal, and truly get an insite on my thoughts and feelings. On the blog I hope to write post about my daily life, travels, random post (that probably wont make much since,) fashion and hair, and problems that I face along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment