Sunday, January 26, 2014

10 day challenge-- day one (10 things you would say to ten different people right now)

I love you. I hate you. I wish sometimes I never met you. I also wish sometimes that you never left. I hate how even now it controls me. I just want to let it all go, but it's like you have a hold on me. Can't I just be free?

You're so inspiring, the love that you bring to the world and the ones around you is beautiful. I wish everyday that I could be more like you. I love you so incredibly much and I hope you continue to smile and shine for a very long time, my lovie.

I didn't understand you much before, for that I am sorry. I hope that I have made you proud. I will take all that you have ever said to me and cherish it forever. I know that God is protecting you, healing you, and watching over you always. For you to be in my life I will forever be grateful.

Even through trials and bumps in the road I know that you are one of the strongest people I know. You continue to push through that difficult times you face, I envy that. For so long you would look up to me, but now it's my turn to look up to you. You're courageous and brave, you will forever be loved.

How dare you.

Why don't you see what you're doing. I hate that have any resentment because I really do love you so much. But open you're eyes, its hurting us. We just want a little piece of you back. I miss you.

I sometimes think maybe we made the mistake of saying goodbye. But we were young and clearly not ready. I will always remember the times we shared, they will always stay with me. If anyone knows how amazing you are its me, you deserve happiness. And it looks as if you've found it, im so glad you did. Don't forget thought.

Thank you for all the countless conversations, the numerous late night phone calls, the tears shed, the laughs, and the memories. Throughout life I know we will continue to be the greatest of friends, no matter what. I love you.

I wish sometimes that you would just give us a chance. We both know it would be great.

I just want you to understand the struggles I face, and treat me equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment