Thursday, January 30, 2014

day five (6 day to day things you like to do)

So with this post I have just confirmed that I am extremely anti social and need to work on that.

I love to read. All kinds of books, but im a sucker for romance. Some of my favorite authors include Sarah Dessen, Stephenie Meyer, Nicholas Sparks, Ann Brashares, E. L. James, Sylvia Day etc.

Like any typical white girl I really love to shop. When I have money, which is an extremely rare occasion since im as broke as a joke (wow that was not funny!) I like so shop at forever, urban outfitters, h&m, express, an any place that has something cute. Not too worried about labels, im a bargain shopper.

Obsessed with watching One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. This is a daily must.

Okay so this is a little embarrassing, actually no I really don't care if you think it's stupid because I love to do it. I love to stay up watching YouTube videos. Make up and hair tutorials, book reviews, fangirl videos, one direction funny moment videos, oh and anything that has Nash Grier Cameron Dallas or Thats so Jack in it i'll watch!

(Again, just stating the obvious fact that I am so anti social and have more friends on socal media sites than in real life haha)

Im a huge fan of Pintrest and Tumblr-- yeah I know go ahead and shake your head some more.

Last, I love to eat. Like alot. More than your normal 108 pound girl. Don't ask how I stay so tiny, I honestly have no clue. By the way I eat I promise you I should weigh like 300 pounds.



So that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment