Thursday, January 30, 2014

day two (9 things about yourself)

So it's been a couple of days since my last post. It's just my life is super busy and I have no time to write... NOT. I have been the complete opposite of busy, just have been doing a lot of reading the past couple of nights (around the time I normally blog.) So Im thinking I may write a few post tonight.

Jumping right into the ten day challenge (that I've clearly been horrible at)
day two-- 9 things about myself

I've recently have been interested in maybe becoming an English major
(Que dramatic music)
I know this may come to be a shocker, or plot twist but most people who know me know I love to read and write. This week while doing a clients hair she was telling me all about the great classes she takes with this major. Sounded really quite interesting and sparked a fire inside my mind. Obviously I've been wanting to go back to school but have been so indecisive as to what I really want to major in, so here's this new fact about me!

When people ask me where I would like to travel my response is always so quick and certain- "ANYWHERE in Europe!" And although that answer is still at the top of my list I now would like to add Australia. I really think I would enjoy visiting and would love to go someday.

Following up with the traveling fact about myself, another thing about me is I would love to do salon abroad. Now this is similar to study abroad, where you travel to another country to study a subject. However instead of it being based on school it would be me traveling to learn techniques and trends to do with hair styling, color, and hair cutting. I think this would be perfect for me, doing what I love (hair dressing) and traveling at the same time!!

As if my dramatic filled life doesn't give it away, I really enjoy plays, musicals, and anything theatrical! I secretly always wished I could be in a play or musical. But trust me you don't want me to because I am a HORRIBLE singer.

Mentioning singing, fun fact I know a ton of songs. And I don't just mean in the category of One Direction and Selena Gomez. I love all types of music and im like a walking music library. I can not remember what I ate for lunch on Tuesday but I can remember every lyric to a song after one listen. I mean it, I think my memory is so strange. Could be a result of the many concussions I've experienced, but I promise you if you told me something important in a song I would totally remember opposed to just texting it to me.  

I am a typical white girl when it comes to my TV shows. I am the one who sets their DVR every Monday to record The Bachelor, and I watch it faithfully every season. I am such a sucker for romance (even if it's staged) and I get so into that show its a tad ridiculous.

If I had the determination I would love to learn how to play guitar, just throwing that out there.

Just like my musical memory, I also know everything there is to know about celebrities. In all seriousness I should work for E News! I would be so fantastic at it. Not to toot my own horn, but toot toot. Im the stalker of all stalkers of celebs. Especially One Direction.
(Maybe I shouldn't be admitting this-- oh well)

Last one! Here is a secrete, I have a huge fear of dying in a car accident. I've been in a few wrecks and the outcome of them resulted in me having extreme anxiety in cars. At one point it was so bad that I would avoid going anywhere at all cost, and if I did have to drive somewhere I would take only feeders. I know it's silly and I was a battle of my own that I had to overcome. I've gotten alot better, and that isn't a result of some sort of pill helping control my anxiety. The king of kings is what got me over this fear. With prayers and trusting God I overcame my fear and anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment