Thursday, March 13, 2014

Miss me when I'm gone


well well well...

Its been a while, a very LONG while. I have a very good excuse to my disappearing act I have made, one that is both very sad and extremely exciting. Since my last post my laptop decided it was ready to quit on me. It had a vey good run though, I will say, a great five years that baby lasted me. I never had problems with it util the very end. I started to get viruses and then the screen decided one day it just wasn't going to work. I was heartbroken, I use my laptop daily, pintrest and tumblr aren't going to re post themselves people. Also I sort of have this hobby, I write a blog, so you can clearly see my shatters pieces of my heart.  Days turned into weeks, I was going sir crazy! I have a tablet so that gave my my social media fix, but trust me it's incredibly hard to write a blog entry on those things. Now lets get to the more cheerful part of the story, I have returned to the computer world! YAY, but that's not even the gist of the great news, I have returned with... (drum roll please) a Macbook Pro!! Yes thats right, I've transferred my pc life to apple. I couldn't be happier with my decision, but let me tell you it wasn't an easy choice, seeing that apple computers cost nearly an arm and leg maybe even a finger or two. I couldn't wrap my head around spending that amount of money just for a computer, I mean clearly the first thought of having that much money Id want to go shopping and spend it all on clothes, but after pondering that idea I shook it off because lets be honest I have a TON of clothes and lord knows I don't need more or have enough hangers either way. I knew I had the money to afford an apple computer seeing that my tax return this year was fairly higher than normal, but still I struggled with the decision. I questioned a few friends, texted some family members asking their opinion, and even took to Facebook to see what the majority of people use out there. Turns out, not a shocker here, but everyone seems to be in love with Macbooks. I had one final person I wanted to put in the hot seat before I really committed to my decision, the sales man as Best Buy. After asking tons and tons of questions, some that really had no relevance what so ever, I made my choice. It was clear, GO FOR IT, I mean yolo right? After signing my life away on a tiny dotted line at the bottom of my receipt I walked out with my head held high and a new laptop in hand! So I know what you're thinking, that I immediately sped home to tear open the packaging and start playing, and if you know me at all that is what I wanted to do. But today mother nature has a different plan for me. See last night was quite a toss and turning one, I went to bed with the sniffles and woke up with a full blown cold. Yuck, right? I felt terrible all morning and the fact that I had a 7:30 shift today didn't go over to well with my body. I pushed through and worked with a smile on for my guest. So after getting off, and picking up my computer, the only thing I wanted to do was hit the sheets. Ive since napped, finished my taxes, taken a hot bubble bath, and lastly set up my computer. Did I mention I GOT A MAC? Still so excited about this people. So Im glad to inform you I will be reuniting with my oh so fabulous blog, I'm sorry this post is fairly short but girls got to get her rest so back to bed for me.

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment