Friday, May 2, 2014

Update

I've been major slacking on my blog these past few weeks! It's not because I haven't been inspired, I write all the time, it's just knowing when to post something at the right time. The process of deciding when it's appropriate to post something is a daily struggle I face. I fight myself constantly for over thinking what I write, I  worry over who might take offince to what I write, or if it will get me into trouble. If we could write with out judgment what would we put on paper, or in my case the screen? It's almost like if someone could read your mind, would you really be comfortable with them being able to walk freely through your thoughts? I'll answer for you, HELL NO. A lot is changing in my life, I'm so incredibly excited, but it's not time yet to share quite everything. So I won't let you roam my thoughts freely yet, but I will give you a sneak peak.

Change is inevitable right? Well isn't it a better feeling when you know you're in charge of the change. When you take your life in your own hands and really take the reigns. I've been doing just that over the past few months. Some things are falling into the right places and it looks like I've got all of my duckies in a row. About time right? I wouldn't be able to have this without a few special people who have helped me through this journey. My family, best friend, and God have played a big part in helping me along to find just the right path for myself. Now that I've got a plan in mind it is up to me to really follow through to continue to be happy. I've spoken openly in my past posts that I've struggled with letting others control my happiness, and I'll be perfectly honest with you I still find myself having issues with this at times, but I've grown a lot and have really started to lean less on others and more on myself. It's nice when another can make us happy but for now I'm content with it being just me. I am really starting to figure out who I am, what I like, what I HATE, and what I really want. This is such a huge deal to me, personally I've struggled with depression and anexity so the fact that I'm feeling okay with just how things are coming along is amazing. I'm so ready for the changes, and ready to share them with all of you guys!


Stay tuned to find out what's next for me :)





(A few pictures from the past month)










No comments:

Post a Comment